I need an offer. What is the best way to place my request?
For existing STAUFF customers
To receive an offer, please contact a STAUFF sales team member or send us your enquiry via the enquiry list or the contact form and we will pass it on to the right person. A STAUFF employee will get in touch with you immediately.
For new STAUFF customers
I need technical advice. Who should I contact?
I would like to request a catalogue - What do I have to do?
I need a CAD model - Where can I find the models?
I am new here and have some questions about the process.
Where do the prices on the platform come from?
The list prices displayed on the platform correspond to our latest recommended retail price.
How can I see my individual pricing?
Prerequisite: To view your individual conditions, you need online access linked to your STAUFF customer number. In the shop guides you can find more information about the funcionality and where you can see your STAUFF customer number.
If you are an existing customer, you have to contact your STAUFF partners and we will arrange everything for you.
If you are a new customer and are interested in individual conditions, please contact us e.g. via contact form .
If you have online access linked to your customer number, you must first log in. Once you have done so, there are two ways to view your individual prices:
- You can use the price and availability check on the product detail page. You can search for article numbers or product names in the search field to get or you can navigate yourself through the product hierarchie over the main menu. You reach the product detail page by clicking on a specific product. After you clicked on "check price and availability" your individual pricing appears below the gross list price.
- You place all products you want to purchase in your cart and then visit your cart (click on the shopping cart symbol on the upper right corner). The prices you see in the cart are your individual prices for the products.
What are the benefits of a registration in the shop?
A registration gives you the possibility to log in quickly and easily to your customer account, where you can find an overview of all your orders. In addition, you can buy easily and conveniently by quick order. You also have the option to create a project listwhere you can remember products and use the enquiry list through which you can send direct enquiries and get access to exclusive content.
How can I check if my account is linked to my customer number?
What is a quick order and how does it work?
With a quick order, an EXCEL or CSV file with material number, quantity and desired delivery date is uploaded, which is then automatically converted into items for an order on our site. Products that are not found can then be requested directly from us.
You will also find an EXCEL and CSV template in our online shop.
When I place a quick order, individual prices are not displayed in my shopping cart.
To have your prices displayed, make sure you have logged in and not just saved as favourite before uploading the file.
However, in general it is also possible to log in later:
- By clicking "checkout" you will be taken to the login page.
- Log in with your account data.
- You will be redirected to the shopping cart, where the customer-specific prices from SAP will be requested and displayed.
- Complete all further steps to finalise the order.
Where can I view my pending orders?
You can find an overview of all your personal orders in the STAUFF Online Shop at "Shop-Orders" in your account.
What does “preferred delivery date” mean?
The preferred delivery date is the date on which you would like to receive the goods. If you do not specify a requested delivery date, we will deliver the goods as soon as possible, depending on your chosen shipping method.
Once we have received your order, we will check whether we can provide the requested delivery date. Once the order is confirmed by us, you will receive an order confirmation with the final delivery date.
I would like to add another default shipping address. What do I have to do?
How can I pay by invoice?
Only existing customers linked to their customer number have this option.