UNISON Pinball 50
The Unison Pinball bending machine is a hi-tech fully automated electric CNC mandrel bender suitable for bending highly complex shapes utilising its multi-head function which minimises collisions during bending - all controlled by Unibend programming, OPT2SIM simulation software and Hexagon Absolute Arm.
- Capacity to 50.8 mm (2’’) O.D. tube minimum wall thickness 0.9 mm
- Tube length 6100 mm or expanded to 7300 mm
- Accuracy and repeatability between bends 0.1 mm / 0.05 mm
- Accuracy and repeatability degree of bend 0.1 deg / 0.05 deg
- Dual head left and right for collision avoidance
- Left and right hand bending for complex shapes
- All moving components are servo driven for accuracy and precision
- Multi stack head for multiple tube sizes
Additional bender equipment:
- Tracto-Technik Tubotronic 6-50.8 (2” O.D.) fully automatic PLC controlled 3-axis bender
- Tracto-Technik Tubobend 4-16 (5/8” O.D.) PLC controlled 1-axis bender
- Various manual benders and tube-bending jigs
A comprehensive range of 2 x D, 2.5 x D and 3 x D bend tools, ball and solid mandrels, wiper dies, custom-made tools, and bending jigs to suit metric and imperial O.D. tube and nominal bore NB pipe in various materials.
Storage of prototypes is available for OEM customers.