4th Edition of the Code of Conduct
STAUFF publishes the comprehensively revised 4th edition of the Code of Conduct
We stand for commitment, sustainability and reliability. The close association between the owner family and the organisation is reflected in our corporate philosophy.
In 2021, we completely revised our Code of Conduct. In the new version, we define even more clearly the legal and internationally applicable regulations, which form the framework for our values and commitments.
The new Code of Conduct for Customers, Employees and Suppliers summarises our 10 principles that govern our cooperation:
1. Social Responsibility and Sustainability 7
2. Management Systems / Quality Assurance 8
3. Environmental Protection and Sustainability 9
4. Labour Law Principles
- General 10
- Health and Safety at Work
- Smoking Ban and Prevention of Addiction
- Employment of Family Members and Relatives
- Employment of Foreign Nationals
- Child Labour
- Forced Labour
- Business and Trade Secrets
6. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
7. Dealing with our business partners* and third parties
8. Antitrust Laws
9. Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
10. IT Security Management and Data Protection
Notifications and reports of irregularities, suggestions and feedback to improve or optimise the code / regulations and/or information/notification of a suspected violation of laws/regulations and our internal code of conduct can be communicated via the usual channels.
To do this, send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.